At Briggs Family Dentistry, our top priority is keeping you and our team healthy and safe! While we are eager for things to get back to normal, just like you are, we continue to take every precaution to ensure your safety. We feel safe because we know that we have every detail covered, and patients consistently tell us that they are impressed and feel very safe here. Here are some of the things you will notice:
- We’ll call you prior to your appointment to ask some screening questions. When you arrive for your appointment, we ask that you remain in your car and call to let us know you are here.
- Appointments will be managed carefully to allow for social distancing between patients. Rather than coming into the office and waiting in the waiting room, we’ll meet you in the hallway and walk you immediately back to a freshly cleaned room to minimize contact with any other patients.
- Team members will wear masks, face shields, and a gown for each patient. Front desk team members wear masks and have clear shields separating them from patients at the front desk. All patients will wear masks except during treatment, and we’ll ask you to rinse with an antimicrobial mouth rinse prior to treatment.
- All treatment rooms are individual closed rooms to prevent airflow between areas of the office. Teeth cleaning appointments have been modified to prevent the production of aerosols, and rooms are equipped with medical grade HEPA air purifiers in order to eliminate viral particles.
- We do additional, more frequent cleaning of the door handles, waiting room, front desk area, treatment areas and all other areas of the office. We’ll provide hand sanitizer for you to use before entering and in each area of the office.
Call us today at (563) 557-7560, and we’ll be happy to talk with you about our protocols in more detail and answer any questions you may have!